Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using this website and only use it if you agree with these conditions.
Although we give the necessary attention in posting website information, we do not guarantee that the information posted is accurate and/or up-to-date with information errors and data downloads. We are not responsible for any issues caused by tampering data on this website by third party.
We do not accept any responsibility for this website accessed through the link. In addition, the link does not mean that the link destination has a relationship between our company and its affiliates, business partners, etc.
The content of this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice, so please be aware in advance.
The following acts are prohibited in using this website:
- Acts that infringe on the property or privacy of our company, or any act that may infringe the property or privacy of a third party;
- Acts that prompt disadvantage or damage to our company or a third party, and other possible similar acts;
- Acts that disobey public order and morals, and other possible similar acts;
- Acts that lead to criminal offenses specified by the law;
- Acts making false declarations and notifications, such as using faulty e-mail addresses, giving false information, etc;
- Acts that exhibit commercial behavior or unlawful profit orientation, and other possible similar acts;
- Acts that damage the honor and credibility of a third party or our company, and other possible similar acts;
- Acts that involve the use of damaging programs such as computer viruses;
- Other acts which violate laws, rules, regulations or ordinances;
- Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
About the Copyright
The copyright of the details and information on our website are owned by our company or by other affiliated companies.
Customers using this website can reproduce a hardcopy of the text from this website strictly for non-profit purposes only.
Any use of copying, public transmission, modification, diversion, sale, etc., beyond the scope permitted by other copyright laws is prohibited unless permission is obtained from the copyright owner.